- "Theodor Adorno’s Musical Monographs: Challenging the Genre and Creating Historical Narratives" in Music Criticism 1900-1950, edited by Jordi Ballester and Gérman Gan Quesada, 2018.
- Published by Brepols (Turnhout, Belgium) as part of the series ’Music, Criticism, & Politics’ (general editor: Luca Lévi Sala)
- Arnold Schoenberg’s Piano Suite, Op. 25 (1921-23) in A-R Editions Online Music Anthology
- “Barbara Hannigan: Concert Documentary by Barbara Hannigan, and: Lulu by Alban Berg” in MLA Notes 72, no. 3, March 2016. PDF
Articles in Progress
- (Under Review) “Musical Philosophy: Alban Berg, Theodor Adorno, and the Formulation of Negative Dialectics”
- “The Concept of Negative Dialectics and Adorno’s Philosophy of New Music”
- "1925: Theodor Adorno and Alban Berg in a Pivotal Year"
- “Embedding Metaphors of Light in Musical Form and Gestures: Analyzing Kaija Saariaho’s Notes on Light”
Book in Progress
- Theodor Adorno’s Vienna: Musical Context for Philosophical Thought